//Trail Status mouse over Java // Runners/MTBer's - oil and balsamic vinegar can make a wonderful salad dressing

Author Topic: Runners/MTBer's - oil and balsamic vinegar can make a wonderful salad dressing  (Read 10454 times)

Dave G.

• Global Moderator
  • Should be riding....
  • HMBA Southwestway Park Trail Rep
    • View Profile
I turned three laps late this morning, dusty in spots but very good traction.  The fun part is that after three laps I wasn't bored!  Two laps at TRTP or four at SWW and I'm done.

Dave
David Gardner
Husband, Granddad, Mountain biker
Southwestway Trail Bum

ztbishop

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
BORED?  If you ever do get to that point, go for an Indianapolis Breakdown...100 miles of Town Run / Ft Ben / SWW, all connected by Urban fun!  (and let me know how it works out for you)

David Kuehnen

• Should be riding....
  • HMBA-IMBA member
    • View Profile
There's an idea.  Have a TT at TRTP, Fort Ben and SWW ....all in the same  day.     Best combined time wins!
David Kuehnen, PE

FHSP    - 16 hr
TRTP.     - 8 hr

Steve King

• Global Moderator
  • Should be riding....
    • View Profile
Rode the trail this morning for first time, nice trail. It was hard to find the trail head if I actually did find the correct one at all. I started at the old head we used last yr. at the outdoor experience so I think I went the wrong way around Sorry. I like the logs, makes the trail interesting, didn't try the concrete table, didn't want to jam  crankset. Job well done to the builders. Didn't see any runners or hikers.

...and here's how to get to the trailhead.  See below link.

http://www.hmba.org/smf/index.php?topic=8879.0

deanarammalamma

• Administrator
  • Should be riding....
    • View Profile
There's an idea.  Have a TT at TRTP, Fort Ben and SWW ....all in the same  day.     Best combined time wins!

The Dirt Tour de Indy!

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links