Other Great Indiana MTB Trails > Other- North

France Park Trails

(1/7) > >>

jhmace9:
The trails in France park are in very good shape even after all of this rain there has been very little impact on them.

Not sure why there is so little info in these forums about these trails, they are fun trails.

john7722:
Any one have current trail conditions to report.

jhmace9:
sorry about not getting back to you for so long but the trails are good.

Had some downed trees a couple weeks back but they have been cleaned up.

gt ss:
I was planning a camping trip there a month ago, but for camping and 3 riders it seemed expensive. Westwood charges per bike too and that just seems wrong to me.

Otter:

--- Quote from: gt ss on July 09, 2011, 10:27:37 PM ---I was planning a camping trip there a month ago, but for camping and 3 riders it seemed expensive. Westwood charges per bike too and that just seems wrong to me.

--- End quote ---

Did you check with the park on pricing?  I believe (but don't quote me) that if you camp, your riding is included.  If not it should be as many of the campers bring their WallyWorld bikes and cruise around the trails anyway and I know they haven't paid extra.  Let me know if that's not the case and I'll talk with the park the next time I'm there. 

BTW, these trails stay in GREAT shape during wet periods unlike so many across the state.  I've said it before, these aren't "epic" trails, but they're much better than they get credit for and are often overlooked. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version