//Trail Status mouse over Java // BCSP Trail Conditions

Author Topic: BCSP Trail Conditions  (Read 362202 times)

goatbike

• Global Moderator
  • Training wheels on
  • Wheels down but not always wheels on the ground!
    • View Profile
Re: BCSP Trail Conditions
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2017, 08:18:04 AM »
The old system had issues so the MTB Project status widget is now being used. Go to http://www.hmba.org/trails-overview/ in the new website to check the status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan71

• HMBA-IMBA Member
  • Should be riding....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
The old system had issues so the MTB Project status widget is now being used. Go to http://www.hmba.org/trails-overview/ in the new website to check the status.

Thanks!

indyshred

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2017, 08:49:12 AM »
Anybody got an update?, cannot believe its still muddy. Might have to check myself

goatbike

• Global Moderator
  • Training wheels on
  • Wheels down but not always wheels on the ground!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2017, 08:59:16 AM »
      Guys,

I attempted to add a link to the top of the forums to point to the new trail status page. The forums are picky about additional code so I will post to all the trail groups instead and focus on improving the Trails Overview page until I find a good method of modifying the forums template.

In the meantime the HMBA trail status information is now here. http://www.hmba.org/trails-overview/

Thank you for you patients.

indyshred

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2017, 09:39:38 AM »
Super appreciate your hard word Goat. I understand the new trail status update is now a link to MTBproject. What it doesn't have though is the capability to banter and ask questions. I was just surprised nobody has been down there in 2 days and updated. Ill try to get down there and update if I can get down there.

Fett

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2017, 10:36:10 AM »
I live in Columbus and am in Nashville a lot.  If the status hasn't changed, it doesn't necessarily mean that nooone has checked it out.  It more than likely means that conditions have not changed and there is not a reason to do anything.

It rained a bunch Saturday Night and the trails were awful on Sunday. Its not like yesterday was 70 and sunny. I know there are some people going out tonight to check them out and riding the roads if they are muddy. I will try to update once I hear anything. 
Need a home mortgage?  Let me help.   Click here for more info: www.ruoff.com/jefffetterer

jfleming10

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2017, 11:01:24 PM »
Just wondering if anyone that went out tonight has some update on the trail conditions. Hoping with the unbelievable February forecast in the next week or so that the trails will be nearing rideable conditions in the next few days and could possibly be good for the weekend.

Fett

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2017, 10:01:21 AM »
Reports that I received last night are that North Gate, North Tower, Aynes and Green Valley are yellow. Most dry with a few wet spots.  Pine Loop is still muddy. I left it red and changed the others to yellow.

I don't know about the other trails, so I left them alone until some tells me different, but I suspect HP, Bobcat and Walnut are probably yellow as well.
Need a home mortgage?  Let me help.   Click here for more info: www.ruoff.com/jefffetterer

Unfit Nitwit

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2017, 01:13:18 PM »
Pine Loop is open. Be aware of two trees that are down. One you might get past, the other already has been bypassed enough there is a worn in go around.

The park is Yellow overall.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:10:00 PM by Ed Strobel »

JCampbell

• GT Sensor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2017, 06:35:46 PM »
Rode North Tower Connect, Green Valley, and Hesitation Point this afternoon and conditions were good.  I didn't see any new soft spots, the places that were soft before the rain are only slightly worse.  The rest of the trails were mostly dry with some scattered slick but solid spots.  They were drying fast so they should be solid green Thursday.

JCampbell

• GT Sensor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Somebody changed ALL the BCSP trail conditions to red last night.  After my ride yesterday I was thinking they were mostly green, at worst yellow in a few spots.  So, am I missing something or was there an error in the red coding?

Unfit Nitwit

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
I didn't get there until 1 PM and it was yellow conditions. I didn't look to see what the status was to see if it agreed to actual conditions since I didn't recall my password so I could update the status.

slesli01

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
The park received minimal to no rain last night (surprisingly) so I went for a ride this afternoon and the trails are in great shape.  Definitely a solid yellow.  Given the lack of rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I think we're in good shape until the next system comes in.

Raleighguy29

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »
The park received minimal to no rain last night (surprisingly) so I went for a ride this afternoon and the trails are in great shape.  Definitely a solid yellow.  Given the lack of rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I think we're in good shape until the next system comes in.
Sure what ever prez[emoji23][emoji23]

Tubes we don't need no stinking tubes!!

JCampbell

• GT Sensor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2017, 07:01:26 PM »
Today's rain missed BCSP and the trails were green in the late afternoon.  Hero dirt!  Didn't update the trail status because it was late when I got back and if we get any rain tonight they will be yellow again.

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links