HMBA Trail Information > Harmonie State Park

Trail work days on Harmonie State Park

(1/78) > >>

smackgilbson:
After working on the trail on the last work day and walking the rest of what is flagged it is obvious that we have a lot of work to do.
 All  Intrested please use this thred To organize work days.
The next scheduled work day  Is this sat. Nov. 8th.  We'll meet at around 9:30 at the main ranger station to sign in. I hope to see you all there. Thank you Zach

hard chargin:
I am there along with Tom,BJ, and Ryan. Also talked to several ohers at Scales. They are very interested and I have their emails. Should be an even better turn out than last work day!!!

kylekirkman:
Hello-  NEW HARMONIE TRAIL WORK DAY  Saturday April 18th 8am till when ever you feel like it.

Topics include:
Kiosk construction
Pump track/skills park design
Pump track/skills park scouting
Tread compaction
Fix the bridge abutment
Searching for problem areas

Newbies are welcome- we'll teach you the basics

If 8am is too early... it is! Show up later.... even for an hour
call- email- send carrier pigeons. Cheers- Kyle

812.204.0551      evvemabike@gmail.com       kylekirkman@gmail.com   

kylekirkman:
I will be going out to Harmonie a couple of times before next weekends build day.

I hope to draw up some basic Kiosk plans dependent on what materials Harmonie has on hand, and prep the materials so that it can be completed in a timely fashion.

If you are attending (and even if you are not attending) and have materials relating to skills park design/methodology bring them with you or send them by email as I would very much like to explore the topic.

Preliminary forecasts show rain, and if that's the case we'll try to hammer away at the Kiosk at the maintanence shack.

If anyone is going feel free to call the morning of: 812.204.0551 and find out where I and or others are at.
-Peace- Kyle

kylekirkman:
Trail work Pre Gand Opening

May 2nd.... 8am    I'll be at the Maint shack Kiosking. All previous topics still apply so please attend.

cheers- Kyle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version