//Trail Status mouse over Java // 27.5 Boost Wheelset - White Ind CLD+/Velocity Blunt SS/Sapim Laser

Author Topic: 27.5 Boost Wheelset - White Ind CLD+/Velocity Blunt SS/Sapim Laser  (Read 47 times)

Randy Witte

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
Selling a very nice 27.5/27.5+ alloy rimmed boost wheelset. Built these for the girlfriend's Fuel EX and unfortunately she didn't take to trail riding. The hubs I stole from another build, but even then they had limited use under me. Laced those up to a brand new set of Velocity Blunt SS aluminum rims with Sapim Laser spokes and DT brass nipples. We had a set of Bontrager XR2 27.5 x 2.6 tires on them. I bet she didn't ride these wheels more than 3 times. More specifics below:[/size]Hubs - White Industries CLD+, 15x110 & 12x148 Boost, 28H, blackRims - Velocity Blunt SS, 26 internal width, 30 outer, 28HSpokes - Sapim Laser, blackNipples - DT brass, silverBoth wheels are still taped for tubeless with Orange Seal tape, and include valves.Weight = 1,580 with tape and valves.Asking $550. Email randy.witte@ryobi.com for more info or pictures.[/color]

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links