//Trail Status mouse over Java // Trail Work Friday June 8th (South of Talking Tree closed)

Author Topic: Trail Work Friday June 8th (South of Talking Tree closed)  (Read 908 times)

Paul_Arlinghaus

• Paul Arlinghaus
  • Global Moderator
  • Should be riding....
  • Follow me to the next work session at Town Run
    • View Profile
Trail Work Friday June 8th (South of Talking Tree closed)
« on: June 06, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »
This Friday we have a Salesforce work session at at Town Run.  So this Friday, Town Run, south of Talking Tree will be closed. 

We have a couple main projects.
1:  Replace the metal fence posts and web fencing along the drop in to 465 (out bound).  We also will do some dirt work to improve this section.
2:  Gravel armoring of the section along 465 that is wet in the winter/spring.  The gravel may not be as fun to ride over in the short term.  But it will pack in this summer.
3: Bonus work.  There are a couple other locations on the South Loop that could use gravel armoring.
Since the South Loop and section along crystal lake is closed, we are also hosting a trail trimming session.  Meet at the 465 bridge area along Crystal Lake Drive between 5:30 and 6:30 PM.  Bring handsaws and heavy duty trimmers if you have them, I will have some for those who who don't.
Paul Arlinghaus

HMBA: Director of Trail Development / Secretary

Steve King

• Global Moderator
  • Should be riding....
    • View Profile
Re: Trail Work Friday June 8th (South of Talking Tree closed)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 06:02:29 PM »
Big thanks to all of the Salesforce guys that came out on the 90+ degree day!

Frenchman

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
Re: Trail Work Friday June 8th (South of Talking Tree closed)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »
Great job!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Paul

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links