//Trail Status mouse over Java // PRICE DROP!! 2016 Scott Genius 720 Small

Author Topic: PRICE DROP!! 2016 Scott Genius 720 Small  (Read 315 times)

itsbennetti

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
PRICE DROP!! 2016 Scott Genius 720 Small
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »
I am selling a size small 2016 Scott Genius 720. Asking $2500. Carbon main triangle with an alloy swing arm. 150mm front travel 120 rear. Fox fork and shock. Shimano SLX brakes and shifters with a XT rear derailleur. Synchros wheels made by DT Swiss. X-Fusion dropper post. I have it set up as a 1x10 with a 36 tooth chainring. Comes stock with a 2x front derailleur and shifter. It's in great shape. A couple nicks on the non drive side for leg from a topple into a rock and a couple other cosmetic scratches.  Ridden approximately 600 miles in fair conditions. Only ridden in the rain a few times. Comes with crank brothers candy 2 pedals freshly rebuilt with new spindles, bushing and bearings, The stock front derailleur and shifter and a pivot rebuild kit. It's been professionally maintained. Brake bled today and it has a brand new chain. Suspension pivots were overhauled last winter.
I also am at a loss as to how to add photos on here. So if you’re interested in more info email itsbennetti@gmail.com and I can send pics.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:23:45 PM by itsbennetti »

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links