//Trail Status mouse over Java // Garage Sale - 26er wheelset, road/cross/commuter parts, 9spd rear derailleur

Author Topic: Garage Sale - 26er wheelset, road/cross/commuter parts, 9spd rear derailleur  (Read 516 times)

mtbikernate

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
Headline item is a DT Swiss Tricon XM1550 26er wheelset with extras.
This wheelset came on the 2010 Santa Cruz Blur my wife bought used in 2013. She upgraded to a wheelset with wider carbon rims and I9 hubs in 2015. These were going to be "spares", but she has authorized me to sell them to clear out some stuff from the basement.

Centerlock Disc rotor interface
UST tubeless compatible
Front wheel rebuilt with new spokes by DT Swiss facility in CO in 2014.
Rear wheel replaced by QBP with a "tech demo" wheel also in 2014.
737g front, 850g rear
$1295 MSRP

DSCF2660 by Nate, on Flickr

Included:
- Update: I will be including DT Swiss RWS thru-bolts. I have new ones on the way for my wife's bike so I can include the originals.
- Tubeless valve stems
- DT Swiss 6 bolt rotor to Centerlock hub adapters with DT Swiss and Shimano lockrings so you can use whichever rotors you want
- Upgraded 36t star ratchet (installed in rear wheel)
- 2 sets of stock 18t star ratchets
- small parts kit, incl replacement spokes and nipples
- Park spoke wrench to fit splined nipples at rim side
- rim strips which have never been used - we used these tubeless without the strips no problem. All these parts came with the bike when my wife bought it, so I'm passing it all along to the buyer. I even have the little cards that came with them telling you the name of the builder at DT Swiss.

I have more pics if you want them. Decals on the original front rim are fairly beat up, but the rims themselves are solid. Rear rim has "tech demo" engraved near valve stem, but only has 2 summers of use.

Asking $500 for these. Really nice lightweight wheelset you can race on.

Also available:

Shimano FC-R553 10spd road triple crankset
130/74 bcd
170mm arms
Available set up as a 1x with a 46t stainless Sugino chainring with red ano shorter chainring bolts
Original chainring bolts for triple chainrings included.
Asking $25

DSCF2655 by Nate, on Flickr

Origin8 aluminum 130bcd 42t chainring
lightly used
Asking $10

DSCF2652 by Nate, on Flickr

Retroshift/Gevenalle CX1V drop bar levers for long pull brakes. *SOLD*

Shimano SLX 9spd M662 GS medium cage rear derailleur *SOLD*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:35:46 PM by mtbikernate »

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar