HMBA Trail Information > O'Bannon Woods State Park

Some MTB Project Love???

(1/3) > >>

PKemppainen:

So, maybe you've been to O'Bannon. Maybe you've ridden the new trails, and maybe you've ridden the "Featured Ride".

So, how about going to the MTBProject site and showing a little love? I mean c'mon, only ten votes? Seriously? That's the best we can do? And Versailles, with only 17 votes? What's up with that? Does everyone only ride Brown County or what?

Or has everyone already stopped using the MTB Project website and app???

Raleighguy29:
I've ridden all of them obannon is by far my favorite. Versailes my favorite place to single speed and Bcsp just fun on any bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allmountin:

--- Quote ---No trails have been added to O'Bannon Woods State Park.[/size]Help build the crowd sourced database by submitting a trail.[/color]
--- End quote ---

According to Trailforks, this trail doesn't even exist. 

PKemppainen:

--- Quote from: allmountin on March 06, 2016, 11:34:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

So what does that have to do with the MTB Project site? 

mtbikernate:

--- Quote from: allmountin on March 06, 2016, 11:34:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Trailforks relies on user submissions just like mtbproject. I am pretty sure the bcsp listing only exists on trailforks because one of their employees downloaded the data I submitted to mtbproject and listed it there with no text descriptions of anything.

Lame. Because of that, I refuse to submit to trailforks. It can blow goats for all I care. If their employees are only going to skim off other sites to build their database, I won't waste my time. They will eventually take the data I and others have submitted to mtbproject for other trails, anyway.

I have not visited OBannon yet. But I have already given Versailles a rating (since mtbproject requires the person who creates the listing to rate it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version