Other Great Indiana MTB Trails > River Road Park/Hazel Dell Landing Park

My first ride at river Road Park

(1/2) > >>

VONZIPPER:
Not a bad set of trails, except for the giant pile of dog crap I rolled through with my fat tires. Dog crap should never find a way on to the trails. Since it's a multi-use trail I suppose it's more likely to happen but when it does, it stinks for the rest of us.

djkouza:
People who don't pickup after their pets, especially on trails/sidewalks, are the lowest of the low.

VONZIPPER:
There is also a tree that has fallen across the lower trail forcing a dismount and portage to continue.

djkouza:

--- Quote from: VONZIPPER on April 28, 2015, 06:50:13 PM ---There is also a tree that has fallen across the lower trail forcing a dismount and portage to continue.

--- End quote ---
Just road River Road this morning, here is the tree

[size=78%]

I'll PM Paul and ask what I can do to help get rid of it.  It's definitely not an obstacle that is par to the skill this trail is supposed to be :)  Also trail needs some TLC as the brush is really hanging out into the trail  (Hazel dell is much worse, as far as overgrown..)[/size]

Paul_Arlinghaus:
HMBA doesn't do trail maintenance at Hazel Dell or River Road.  I would suggest contacting the Park managers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version