//Trail Status mouse over Java // Who is going to win the Death march this year?

Author Topic: Who is going to win the Death march this year?  (Read 4617 times)

Fett

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
Re: Who is going to win the Death march this year?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 02:02:13 PM »
Trail 80 is always miserable. It looks good on a map, but is the most horsed out trail around.  90 is some gravel, some dirt horse path. It is not as traveled as 80 and was fairly frozen first thing in the morning and very rideable.
I hit Callahan early, so it was really not in bad shape.  We were the second set of tracks on it, so it had not been ridden much. It was pretty comparable to Nebo as far as condition.
Need a home mortgage?  Let me help.   Click here for more info: www.ruoff.com/jefffetterer

Doe

• HMBA-IMBA Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 07:37:19 PM »
We had a DNF due to my partner's broken derailleur pulley.  Based on our start and looking at the results, I feel like we could've been in the top 5 co-ed. Our route was similar to Ed's but we stayed on McPike to finish. I love this event because there are so many variables that make it very interesting!

tjuillerat

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
    • Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 10:09:40 AM »
Here are the final results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfwV3A4sOJWdF9Ha0ZJZlVTTEtmMExOMlN6emJlZ0E&usp=drive_web

and photos from the day:

http://www.treadheadphotography.com/f251840474

If your time/check-points are not listed correctly, please just shoot me an email (info@sub-9.com) and I'm more than happy to update them. 

Thanks again to everyone who came out this weekend!
Tell me and I forget; show me and I remember; involve me and I understand.
       - Anonymous

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links