//Trail Status mouse over Java // Beach and trails?

Author Topic: Beach and trails?  (Read 4072 times)

bboehman

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
Re: Beach and trails?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
And to second the Tampa are I have ridden Alafia and Santos (Orlando) in the past and both are IM A Epics and very good rides if you find something close to those areas.

bboehman

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »
Just rode Grahm Swamp ( 8 miles from me) I wish I would have came sooner. Mala Compra is fun and was riding distance so I did it a few days, I would love to have swapped a couple of those days with Grahm Swamp.  7 mile loop and a lot of little ups and downs, it was very fun considering you are 2 miles from the coast.  It is in between Palm Coast and Flagler.

Stoker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
Now she is thinking of Myrtle Beach or Charleston, SC.  We are all over the place at this point. 

ryantrek

• Patches, the marble jersey
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 03:10:12 PM »
 Sounds like you got yourself a grade-a certified woman on your hands.

Stoker

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 11:21:39 PM »
She is awesome.  She rides bikes, can out cook anyone I've ever met and puts up with me. 

Stoker

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »
Ok...plans are final...we are going to Charleston, SC.   
Anyone have any trails between here and there that we should not miss?   We are driving and taking bikes/camping gear with us.  Our goal is to stop and break up the drive by riding on our way out there.  There is a lot of info on the web, but I have learned to trust the info you guys give here.  Thanks in advance for any insight.

ELduder

• Should be riding....
    • View Profile
    • CORA homepage
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 03:35:21 PM »
You will be driving right through Asheville, NC which has some of the finest trails anywhere down in Pisgah and Dupont is not to shabby either. Nothing in Charleston or anywhere in the low country.
Cincinnati Off-Road Alliance member
Hoosier Mountain Bike Association member
International Mountain Bike Association member

Stoker

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
We are definately going to ride a day in NC on the way there and then another day on the way back, but I didn't know if there was someplace on the way to NC that we should stop.  Maybe Tennessee or Eastern Kentucky.  The last time we went to Asheville, we made the drive straight through.  I'm hoping to split the drive in  two parts with a ride in between. 

Extra

• Training wheels on
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 08:02:35 PM »
I did not read all of the responses, but the Santa Cruz, Santa Babra, LA, and even San Diego area would be perfect.

Important Links

Join HMBA

Calendar

Trail Guide

Links