Other Great Indiana MTB Trails > Other- North

Volunteers Needed, France Park Trail Work 1-19-13...

(1/4) > >>

Otter:
Things are really taking shape at France Park and now it's time for the MTB community to step up and help out!  We're planning a volunteer work day for Saturday January 19th at 2pm.  Paul Arlinghaus is going to be there lending a hand and park management is trying to get some of their employees to attend as well (they've been doing a ton of work already).   This is a great chance for us to show the new management what we can do and help to transform France Park into a great riding destination. 

Feel free to PM with any questions and I'll keep this post updated as we get closer to the 12th.

holzhaus:
I'm more excited about this project than I have been for a trail in quite a while. There is so much unique potential at France Park. It will be a much needed destination trail for north central Indiana.

If you live in places like Carmel, Zionsville, Lafayette, or Kokomo, you should get involved in the work at France Park - in my opinion it will likely be Indiana's best riding north of BCSP.

jhmace9:
I should be able to help out.

BBJones:
Looking forward to helping out next weekend. 

JMcFly:
Me too.  I'm in.  What time do you want to start and where would you like to meet up in the park? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version