Other Great Indiana MTB Trails > Avon - Washington Township Park

Weekly beginner ride interest? (Maybe a beginner to intermediate level)

<< < (2/17) > >>

mdurkee:
Wife has informed me that I have plans this Thurs (someones birthday I am told).  I will catch you next time.

Wingspan:
I'm still up for it, if you don't mind being seen on the trail with an overweight and out of shape noob huffing and puffing his way along.  :)

Dave G.:
I am in, however for the short term Thu needs to be trail work day at SWW to get ready for DINO.  Once the DINO loop is ready, then I can make it over to ride. 

Thanks Matt for organizing the ride!

Dave

Matt E.:
I'll be out at Avon Tuesday 7/31 around 6:30pm in the lower parking lot near the water park. I'll be heading out for the ride around 6:45pm. Depending on the temp outside, I'll probably put together about a 5 mile ride around the park hitting the southern loop at least twice. Going to shoot for a nice easy ride to make sure we don't drop anyone as we are going around, if anyone is out there with me.

When you turn onto CR 525 E (the road that takes you to the park from US-36), go to the stop sign and turn left. Follow that road all the way until it dead ends at the parking lots and that is where I'll be.

kevjulian:
I'm new to the forum and just got my bike last week.  If you could keep this link updated I would be very interested in the ride, I just wont be able to make tomorrow night.

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version