About the Big Woods Brown County Epic
About the Brown County Epic MTB Festival
Experience the best mountain biking in the Midwest at the Big Woods Brown County Epic Mountain Bike Festival, October 11-13, 2019. Located in Brown County, Indiana the 2019 Mountain Bike Festival and Epic Ride will offer tons of flowing single track during prime Autumn Season. The Epic Rides with SAG support will take place on Saturday, October 12. Routes of 25 -100 miles will be mapped and signed for participants. This is not a race, just a ride in the woods with friends and after a long day of riding, you’ll roll into camp with a huge dinner and party to celebrate your achievements. Sleep in Sunday and take an easy ride or demo some new bikes.
Come for the weekend and experience an impressive array of cycling inspired events and resources. The festival will have something for everyone; camping, bike demos, beer garden, group rides, clinics, games, raffles, live music, post ride BBQ, and food by Big Woods throughout the weekend for purchase.
And did we mention all proceeds benefit HMBA, building new trails every year!
Registration to the Epic Mountain Bike Festival includes:
- You’re giving back to the local trail system!
- Live music Friday and Saturday night
- Complimentary beer tickets for Friday and Saturday night in the Big Woods Beer Garden!
- Free Saturday BBQ after your ride, hosted by Big Woods Brewery
- Flagged, well marked trails
- Sweepers and Bike Patrol trained in first-aid
- Food, drinks, and support at all aid stations
- Swag bag with plenty of cool stuff
- A cool Event Tee
- Event pint glass with beer tickets
- Raffle tickets for great prizes
- Basic bike assistance at aid stations (free lube, tire pumping, etc.)
- Free bike and product demos Friday-Sunday (updated schedule to come)
- And don’t forget, all proceeds go to HMBA, which goes back to the trails you’re riding!
Ride Guide with Maps
Click Here to volunteer for the event. Volunteers will get a free t-shirt, tent camping, and post ride BBQ.
HMBA (Hoosier Mountain Bike Association) is a 501c (3) non-profit representing Central Indiana area mountain bikers. HMBA builds and maintains all of the natural surface mountain biking trails in Central Indiana, including the trails at Brown County State Park. HMBA members contribute more than 5,000 volunteer hours annually and have constructed over 100 miles of new, sustainable trails in Indiana.
Our sponsors are a large part of making the Big Woods Brown County Epic Mountain Bike Festival such an amazing success. If you have questions about sponsorship please contact Drew Ott email@example.com.