The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew will be visiting Southwestway Park in Indianapolis between May 15-17, 2014. There will be multiple event associated with the visit for land managers, riders, hikers, horse riders, and anyone else who wants to learn about building good quality, sustainable trail. Registration for the event is free, and should be done on IMBA’s website prior to the event.
The official schedule of events is as follows:
Thursday, May 15
- Social Ride with the IMBA crew at Southwestway Park – 5:30pm
Friday, May 16
- Land Manager Training, 1:30pm @ Fort Harrison Inn, 5830 N Post Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Club Social – 4:30-7:00pm @ Triton Brewing Company, 5764 Wheeler Rd. Indianapolis IN
Saturday, May 17
- Classroom 9 a.m. – noon @ Mooresville Public Library, Community Room
220 W Harrison St. Mooresville IN
- Lunch provided at Southwestway Park, 8400 S Mann Rd. Indianapolis IN
- Trail work 1 p.m. – 4/5 p.m. @ Southwestway Park
We will be building some new trail at Southwestway Park as part of the RTP Grant for Southwestway. Help us expand the trails there and make the park better.
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can’t make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: