We had three floods in the end of 2011, With the weather forecast looking dry the rest of the week, lets see if we can get Town Run Reopened.
Meet at the Main Parking Lot at 10:00AM. I will try to have the gate opened by 9:30AM. We will need to cover the whole trail, as we have had lots of strong winds since the park was closed. So we may need to split up into teams.